- Published: Friday, March 14, 2014 04:18 PM
SKOKIE — State Senator Daniel Biss (D-Evanston), Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky, State Representative Laura Fine (D-Glenview) and Rep. Robyn Gabel (D-Evanston) will host an Affordable Care Act Special Enrollment Day on Saturday, March 15. This year’s enrollment period for obtaining health insurance through Illinois’ insurance marketplace, Get Covered Illinois, ends March 31.
- WHO: Free to the general public
- WHAT: An opportunity to obtain health coverage by enrolling in a health insurance plan or Medicaid through the Illinois insurance marketplace. Navigators will be on hand to answer questions and assist in the enrollment process.
- WHEN: 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Saturday, March 15
- WHERE: Glenview Public Library, 1930 Glenview Road
Those interested in participating can call (855) 744-6878 to RSVP or visit www.GetCoveredIllinois.com for more information.